BPM: Flexible processing options.
Baykal Punch Press Machine is manufactured in a strong structure that you can use for many years. It redounds high process to its user with simple operation and ergonomic dimensions. It has the ability to process large sheet metal sizes at high axis speeds and beat frequency. In its structure, developed and top level mechanic and electronic automation equipments are used. With all these features and hardware it protects the machine’s compact structure.
- C type frame, strength-tested and analysed in finite element analysis (FEA).
- Welded frame and components are normalised by heat treatment.
- Hydraulic punching head with indexable multi tool system that gives 360° rotation possibility in increments of 0.001°, which eliminates setting time and tooling costs.
- High capacity AC servo drive motors on all axes providing increased travel speeds.
- Communication between CNC and axis motors is maintained through fiber optic sercos bus line resulting 16Mb data transfer rate and 1 ms cycle time.
- Possibility to use forming tools.
- One D size indexable multi tool. (3 or 8 stations)
- High capacity CNC unit with 12″ touchscreen.
- OffIine programming software including automatic nesting.
- Portable operator panel.
- Quick tool change.
- Two hydraulic sheet clamps.
- Table with ball transfers and brush.
- Cooler for hydraulics.
- Waste box.
- Warning lamps.
- Light barriers.
- Spare indexable multi tool station.
- Spare tools.
- Coated tools.
- Reductions for C, B, A stations.
- Additional sheet clamp.
- Additional key for programming software.