HGL: User-friendly control unit and software.
Thanks to its ergonomic design and long-life rigid structure, it provides dynamic and extremity sensitive prolificacy. It contributes to your budget with its low business investment. By preferring HGL upcut shears, you will make the best choice in its class with speed, performance and cutting sensitivity.
- Welded all-steel frame providing maximum rigidity and cutting accuracy.
- Swinging top beam working on high precision and self-aligning roller bearings.
- Rapid blade gap adjustment mechanism.
- Swing-up backgauge system for shearing longer pieces than maximum backgauge range.
- Backgauge retract function.
- Compact, low-maintenance hydraulic unit located above oil tank.
- Easily servicable hydraulic cylinders in series connection.
- Hydraulic holddown system.
- Hydraulic overload protection.
- Fine adjustment of blades from lower beam.
- Adjustable stroke length to increase number of strokes on shorter cuts.
- 250 mm side frame.
- Shear blades made from tough and wear-resistant alloyed material Top blade : two cutting edges Bottom blade : four cutting edges.
- 1000 mm power backgauge with ballscrew spindles to 0.1 mm precision.
- Backgauge digital readout control.
- Digital stroke counter.
- Foot pedal control for single and repetitive cutting cycles.
- 1000 mm squaring arm with scale, T-slot and flip-stop.
- Front support arms in 1000 mm length.
- Work table with filler plates, ball transfers and hand slots.
- Emergency stop buttons.
- Shadow line facility with fluorescent lighting.
- See-through” finger guard and side throat guards.
- Power blade gap adjustment with digital readout control.
- Pneumatic rear support systems for thin Sheets.
- Worktime counter.
- Squaring arm and front arm length other than standard.
- T-slotted front support arms with scale and flip-stop.
- Throat gap deeper than standard.
- Angle gauge.
- 1000 mm lift-up front finger guard with electrically interlocked safety switch.
- Holddown pads.
- Rear safety guarding.
- Conformity to European Community CE norms.