BLS-F: Extremely high availability.
BLS-F Fiber laser cutting machine offers you the highest quality parts in thin sheet metal range with the best part precision and the highest efficiency. It takes full advantage of the high cutting speed of the energy efficient solid state fiber laser. It cut thin stainless steel and aluminum as well as nonferrous metal such as copper, brass with a reliable quality. It also cuts mild steel sheets up to 16 mm in a acceptable feed rates and dross-free quality. This machine is a perfect solution for the job shop production and for the suppliers which already have CO2 cutting system as a complementary and cost-efficient one. There are no optics such as mirrors inside laser source and in the machine to carry laser beam. Therefore, costs associated with mirrors and downtime for alignment of optics have been eliminated. Solid-state technology does not require laser gas to generate the laser beamthereby reducing environmentally harmful emissions. Very little time is wasted in movement or in ramping up to the cutting speed required for a particular part. With all three axes driven by linear drives. 3-axis linear drive system also ensures superior accuracy and positioning. In addition, the wear of components typically associated with ball-screw or rack and pinion systems has been eliminated.
- Low investment and operating costs.
- The most cost-efficient solution for every requirement.
- Very easy to operate.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Fast loading and unloading.
- Optional flexible shuttle table sizes.
- High-position control.
- Continuous cutting with moving shuttle table.
- Gantry Linear Motion System.
- Siemens 840D CNC.
- 2000 watt laser.
- Dual circuit water chiller.
- Fiber optic beam delivery system.
- Windows XP operating system.
- Ergonomic machine separated, free positioned CNC control cabinet.
- 15˝ TFT colour monitor.
- 6 MB Program data storage.
- Transfer tables (dual palette) Hydraulic lift. (integrated drive system)
- Programmable high pressure air / nitrogen gas selection 1.25 bar.
- Advanced Precitec cutting head (with air cross blast) 5˝ & 7.5 lenses.
- Auto nozzle cleaning and calibration.
- Standard fume extraction system.
- Parts debris conveyor.
- Lantek Nesting system.
- In built safety systems. (light guards & full enclosure as standard)
- CE Compliance.
- Easy of processing both large and small size formats.
- High speed water cooled linear motors.
- No repositioning of plate ensure accuracy.
- Fiber optic laser beam delivery system.
- Simple operator interface and cutting database.
- Dual pallets.
- Superior accessibility to work areas.
- Hand-held pendant for remote access to setup, adjustment and management of waste skeletons.
- Tactile height following for non conductive materials.