BPL-H: Twice the productivity with two cutting heads.
New BPL-H is a unique harmony of perfect plasma technology. Baykal Machinery brings a new dimension to the sector with double head plasma cutting technology. New BPL-H minimizes your production and time loss by providing more part cutting per hour with excellent plasma cutting technology. Synchronize operating double plasma head offers high productivity to the user.
- Availability of multi torch applications.
- Suitable for Oxy-fuel cutting up to 300 mm
- Best combination of Precision and very thick process machine.
- High precision plasma cutting technology.
- High mechanical accuracy to: ± O.1 mm
- Axis positioning speed: 30 m/min
- X and Y axis travel on precision linear rail guides
- Torch-height travel with ballscrews on dual linear guides.
- Fast and accurate positioning with AC brushless servo motors.
- Y-axis: dual synchronised servo drives.
- X-axis: single servo drive.
- Cutting table independently constructed of bridge and machine frame to maintain positional accuracy under any table-load.
- Patented crash protection on torch®
- Automatic torch height control.
- Sectional cutting table with automatic fume extraction system.
- Windows® based CNC unit.
- Automatic nesting software.
- Optional dust and fume collector devices conforming to safety regulations.
True Hole Technology
- Hypertherm’s patent-pending True Hole cutting technology for mild steel produces significantly better hole quality than what has been previously possible using plasma.
- This is delivered automatically without operator intervention, to produce unmatched hole quality that surpasses the competition.
- True Hole Technology requires a HyPerformance Plasma HPRXD® auto gas system along with a True Hole enabled cutting table, nesting software, CNC, and torch height control.