BLS: Maximum productivity and flexibility materials.
The rigid machine frame provides a solid base for stable beam delivery optics and the high-speed gantry drive system. This design guaranties highest acceleration and deceleration rates without any mechanical vibration. BLS uses the latest linear drive technology and high laser power providing wide-range cutting capabilities, high flexibility and ease of use. While cutting thin materials at high speeds of up to 20 meters/min, it gives reasonable results in thick material up to 25 mm mild steel with consistently high quality surface finishes. A high pressure cutting head accepts a 5˝, 7.5˝ or 10˝ cutting lens. A safety system protects the cutting head from collision with the workpiece. BLS also provides sliding type doors in two sides for quick and easy access to the cutting area.
- Gantry Linear Motion System.
- Siemens 840D CNC.
- Dual circuit water chiller.
- Fiber optic beam delivery system.
- Windows XP operating system.
- Ergonomic machine separated, free positioned CNC control cabinet.
- 15˝ TFT colour monitor.
- 10 MB Program data storage.
- Transfer tables (dual palette) Hydraulic lift. (integrated drive system)
- Programmable high pressure air / nitrogen gas selection 1.. 25 bar.
- Advanced Precitec cutting head (with air cross blast) 5˝, 7.5 & 10 lenses.
- Auto nozzle cleaning and calibration.
- Standard fume extraction system.
- Parts debris conveyor.
- Lantek Nesting system.
- In built safety systems. (light guards & full enclosure as standard)
- CE Compliance.